The Croc Dundee Trail - 3 Day Kakadu Highlights
From AUD $695.00
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Product code: 3KH
Group size: 9-16 passengers | Accommodation: Twin Share Camping.
2018 ITINERARY | MAY to SEP | 3 DAYS | $AUD695
Includes All park fees, Camping, Cruises and Meals as listed.
- 6:30 am pick up from your Darwin accommodation.
- Visit Fogg Dam for our first look at a Top End wetlands habitat.
- Breakfast break at Coroboree Park Tavern
- Travel the back road into Kakadu with a chance of viewing Buffalo, Wild Horses and other wildlife.
- Once in Kakadu we join the reknowned Yellow Waters cruise to view more wildlife including Crocodiles.
- Mid afternoon after getting sorted at our campsite, we travel to Ubirr.
- View ancient Aboriginal rock art at Ubirr and take in spectacular scenery as we climb atop the rocky outcrop for majestic views of the Arnhemland sandstone plateau and Sunset.
- Travel back to our overnight campsite.
Day 2 - Kakadu (BLD)
- This morning we visit Burrunguy (Nourlangie Rock) to view more ancient rock art and scenery.
- En-route to the southern region of the Park, we visit the Warradjan Cultural Centre.
- Visit one of our favourite Kakadu waterfalls this afternoon, Maguk (Barramundi Gorge).
- Arriving at Gunlom late afternoon, time for a quick to the top of the falls for a swim in the renowned ‘Infinity’ pool and watch another breathtaking sunset.
- A quick scramble back down the ridge before it gets too dark and enjoy another hearty meal.
Day 3 - Kakadu to Darwin (BL)
- After breaking camp, enjoy a refreshing swim in the Gunlom plunge pool before setting off towards Darwin.
- Take in some of the mining history of the Pine Creek region.
- Call in at the Adelaide River Pub to see Charlie the Buffalo.
- Return to Darwin around 6pm.
- Showers and Toilets available at each Campground.
- Itinerary may be done in reverse at Guides discretion.
- Itineraries is subject to change without notice due to seasonal and extreme weather conditions, national park road or attraction closures and cultural commitments from Traditional owners.
- All tours must be reconfirmed 24 hrs prior to travel.
- Minimum numbers required before departure guaranteed.