10 Day Taste of Kakadu Festival
- Duration: 7 Days (approx.)
- Product code: 10KTF
Specialised Departure - Friday 22nd May 2020
Adults - $1595 | Book early and you may be lucky to snare our 2020 Leap Year sale price of $1276.
Day 1 – Darwin to Kakadu (L)
9:00am pick up from your Darwin accommodation.
Travel to Kakadu and set up base camp near Cooinda.
Attend Festival opening night at Bowalli.
Day 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 – Kakadu (BLD)
Final Itinerary is still to be set once festival schedule has been finalised.
General highlights will include:
- Sunset Yellow Water Cruise
- Swimming & Walking at Gunlom and Maguk
- Ancient rock art at Ubirr & Nourlangie
- Cultural activities that include Bushtucker gathering & prepartion, hunting tool & weaving workshops
Day 10 – Kakadu to Darwin (BL) - Sunday 31st
After a massive week of exploring Kakadu and meeting Traditional owners, we break camp and make our way back towards Darwin.We return you to your Darwin accommodation around 3pm.